Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hi I'm shea, The title of this blog is inspired by my favourite children's book about a curious little red bird fascinated by the strange yet beautiful ever changing colours of a lions tail. They don't speak the same language but love and respect grow between them nevertheless. The sweet bird is ever so curious and persistent and the lion so modest, smiling happily at the unknown. So much unknown and unfamiliar yet something weaves their lives together, the beauty, the colour and the simple things of life, nature and the rhythms of our beautiful universe. Sometimes I'm the lion and sometimes I'm the bird. Sometimes my kids are the lions and sometimes they are the birds.I hope through this blog I can translate my simple life into words and images and learn something or recognise something about myself or someone else that may inspire.

No comments: