Monday, March 31, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Anyway, whilst getting the kids dressed for this fairy party it reminded me of a fairy party Myles went to when he was one and the huge effort Dan and I went to to make Myles a elf costume. We sat up till the wee hours of the night and hand sewed him a little costume with buttons, pockets, bells and all. He looked so cute. Unfortunately there was no late night costume making this year - just sleep catch up.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Fynn has managed to keep us all smiling with his recent toothbrush, shoe and hat obsessions. He has such a great sense of humour, is so cheeky and such a comedian.
I decided to take on Tracie's tag challenge and write 7 weird facts about myself - so here goes:
- I love eating ice cream in a cup with a tea spoon and have a love of ice magic (that delicious chocolaty stuff that goes hard on your ice cream);
- I love to sleep in late;
- If there is a candle burning in front of me I 'have to' play with the melting wax;
- I wish I had been an entomologist (someone that studies insects);
- I hate cleaning with a passion - ironing infuriates me, come to think of it I actually I don't even know where my iron is;
- I wish I could make more time to paint, do craft, garden, paint my toe nails, do my hair (actually some days I forget to brush it and it goes straight up in a pony tail), get a massage, do yoga, and meditate everyday;
- I cant sit at my desk with my feet on the floor. Either one or both legs has to to be tucked up under my bum.